10. I have a chosson. I HAVE A CHOSSON. I HAVE A CHOSSON!?!?!?!?
9. Look at the clouds go by … things are so lovely up here on cloud 9 … the rainbows are so pretty … the sky is so blue ...
8. The wedding is all planned, but there’s so much I need to do. I need to get my pots, pans, silverware, china, paper goods, sheva brochos outfits, get my ring sized, pick up the dry cleaning, cook for Shabbos because my chosson is coming over, call my inlaws, go to my chosson’s sister’s niece’s wedding, run to work, run to the store, do my homework….
7. My chosson is coming. I have to go do my hair and makeup so I can look beautiful for him.
6. This isn’t really happening. These kinds of things only happen to other girls. They get engaged – not me.
5. I’m getting married. I’M GETTING MARRIED. I’M GETTING MARRIED?!?!?
3. Rose colored glasses really change your perspective on things.
2. I have a chosson. I HAVE A CHOSSON. I HAVE A CHOSSON!?!?!?!?
NOTE: Yes, I know #4 is missing, but come on - have you ever seen an NEF who could count?